Citrons givrés à la Menthe Pastille
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 5cl of Menthe Pastille
- 2 pieces of eggs
- 20cl of thick fresh cream
- 100g of castor sugar
- 4 pieces of lemons
- 1 pieces of mint leaves
- Frosted lemon: Wash the lemons. Cut a hat, then scoop out the fruit, collecting the pulp with a small spoon. Keep the hollowed lemons and the hats in the freezer.
- Foam: Separate the whites from the yolks. In a saucepan, beat the yolks and the sugar, then heat slowly adding the lemon juice. The mixture should coat your spoon.
- Stop cooking, add the Mint Pastille and leave to infuse for a few minutes, then add the cream.
- Beat the egg whites and add them to the cream-egg-sugar mixture. You get a fairly airy foam. Fill your siphon with this mixture. Present with a few mint leaves on top. Put everything in the fridge.