Filet Mignon au Miel et 4 épices
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 750g of filet mignon
- 3 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 4 tablespoon of soja sauce
- 4 tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of 4-spices seasoning
- 4 tablespoon of olive oil
- Prepare the marinade with all the ingredients mentioned above, in the fridge 1h minimum, by turning the filet mignon occasionally.
- Brown the filet mignon in the pan with a drop of olive oil for about 2 minutes on all sides.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °, put the filet mignon in a dish and coat it with the marinade.
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes, basting regularly with marinade.
- Cut into thin slices and serve, for example, with skewers of grilled vegetables with rosemary.